September 6th 2021
- Tickets are available for purchase exclusively online and will not be sold by the gatekeeper or on site.
- The day pass is valid exclusively on the date and time selected at time of purchase. The day pass allows you to stay until closing time. Access will be denied if the day pass holder does not arrive within the allocated time slot.
- All ticket purchases are final. No exchanges, no refunds, no credits. Tickets may not be changed to another date or time slot.
- Reservations are not required for annual cardholders and for 0 to 17 years old.
- No pets allowed.
- Renewal: You will receive a 10% discount if you renew your annual card online before the previous one has expired.
- Annual fees
- On one-way trails: Please heed signage for one-way trails. As some trails are one-way, you will be required to complete the entire circuit. Please ensure you are properly prepared before using the trail.
- On two-way trails: Hikers coming uphill have the right of way. Please respect one-way travel on the trails. Keep right, pass left. Make your intentions known! Call out when passing. If you want to pass, clearly and politely communicate your plans to other users.
TRAIL CONDITIONS AND OPENING HOURS
- Current trail conditions and opening hours are updated on our homepage.