April 26th 2022
Annual cards are going digital
We will be phasing in a digital card system to reduce our dependence on plastic. Your plastic annual card will be replaced with a digital annual card featuring a QR code that you can save on your phone as a JPEG. If you prefer to keep a physical copy of your card, you will still have the option to print it out yourself at home.
- No more worrying about leaving your card at home
- Quicker check-in at park entrances
- Less plastic going into the environment
- As of Thursday, May 5, all annual cardholders will get an automated email from email@example.com. If you don’t see it in your inbox, check your spam folder.
- The card will already be active and you will be able to show your digital card during your next visit at the Reserve. Your original plastic card will be valid until June 30, 2022.
Want to keep your plastic card?
Visit the Welcome Centre any day after May 5 to get a replacement for your plastic card.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Welcome Centre next time you are at the Reserve. The Welcome Centre is open every day from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thank you for your cooperation, and happy hiking!
The Gault Nature Reserve team