January 18th 2021
BEFORE BUYING YOUR TICKETS, PLEASE READ THIS
- Cross-country skiers must pay an extra fee of 5$ (credit or debit) at the Welcome Centre. Free for annual cardholders.
COURTESY AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Please obey one-way travel on the trails.
- On two-way trails, hikers coming uphill have the right of way.
- Keep right, pass left. Hikers, runners, skiers : Be predictable! If you want to pass, clearly and politely communicate your plans to other users so that they have time to react.
- No tickets will not be sold on the site.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservations are not required for annual cardholders and for 0 to 17 years old.
- No pets allowed.