April 8th 2021
BEFORE BUYING YOUR ENTRY FEE, PLEASE READ THIS
TRAIL ETIQUETTE AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Starting from April 8, 2021, individuals who do not live at the same address who engage together in a sports or recreational activity must wear masks.
- Group activities are permitted outdoors but limited to a group of eight (8) people. The limit does not apply to people who reside at the same address.
- Please respect one-way travel on the trails.
- On two-way trails, hikers coming uphill have the right of way.
- Keep right, pass left.
- Hikers, runners, skiers : Make your intentions known! Call out when passing.
- Rules and trail etiquette
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No tickets will not be sold on the site.
- Reservations are not required for annual cardholders and for 0 to 17 years old.
- No pets allowed.
- Current trail conditions are frequently updated on our homepage.